Welcome to the MAP Center's social learning webpage! The purpose of this webpage is to provide a space for educators, administrators, students, families, parents/caregivers, and community members to respond to equity-related issues during the COVID-19 pandemic. By creating, uploading, sharing, and responding to videos, you encourage all education stakeholders to share their reflections as we create and innovate in response to equity-related issues that arise or are exacerbated during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please follow the instructions below:
- We invite you to join this online community by viewing and leaving a video recording sharing your ideas and responding to others.
- First, please view the Welcome Video featuring Dr. Seena Skelton, Director of Operations for the MAP Center.
- If you would like to view a video posted by a regional partner, select and click on the video that interest you. You will be able to record a video reply to the person you selected if you like.
- To post your own 30-second video sharing an idea or challenge related to education during the COVID-19 pandemic click on the green plus (+) icon.
- When posting your recording, we ask that you please assign a title to your video. This will make it easier for other people to determine which videos they'd like to watch and respond to.
- You will need to log in using a Microsoft or Google email address in order to record or upload a video.
- Flipgrid allows you to add text, emojis, sticky notes, video clips, and photo stickers to your video. Please review this document for details on how to do this.
- All videos will be reviewed and posted a day after recorded; inappropriate videos will not be posted.